Saturday, July 15, 2006

His & Hers


Yep, you can tell we've been married for a little while now. Last night, John went bowfishing til 1am and I happily stayed home scrapbooking. There was a time when I would have tried to brave the mosquitos but we've reached an understanding - I won't make him scrapbook and he won't make me fish for more than a 3-4 hour stretch. :) Pictures to come of the needle-nosed gar he shot. Evidenly, its more impressive than shooting an aligator gar. This is what I worked on last night - my first page in my Mt. Kinabulu spread from AFCO 2002. If you're interested in seeing any of my other pages, I have a gallery at www.apeekintoyesterday.com under briar-rose.

We went to see Pirates of the Carribean today - awesome! I had heard some semi-negative reviews but I loved it! You have to love the characters & the sets were out of this world! But that's just my opinion. :) John's about to go bowfishing again tonight - how do guys have such an unlimited capacity for that type of stuff?

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

ahhh...the memories! Great job on the scrapbook! And, I know what you mean about guys. Justin wants me to go with him and his dad to raft the Grand Canyon. Sounds like fun, except that it's at least an 8-day trip. That's A LOT of camping and rafting. I'm thrilled, can't you tell? :-)

LisaN said...

I could so relate to this post! Dave likes to fish, too, but I don't last anywhere near 3-4 hours when I go with him! If I have something to do I can usually wait an hour or so -- you are way more patient than me! :-)

Seems like everyone is getting into scrapbooking these days. You are awesome at it!