Sunday, June 11, 2006

A Full Life


John & I have been blessed with excellent, active weekends recently. Last weekend we did the photography at our friends, Robin & Jared Hanselman's, wedding in Tivoli. It was a gorgeous country wedding complete with a Grand March, brisket and a horse-drawn carriage. Neither John nor I had ever done photography for a wedding but with the help of my new Nikon D70 and my reliable N80 we were able to capture quite a bit. Since photography is more of my hobby, I was very impressed with John's gusto - he grabbed the N80 & Domke bag and took off with it. :)

This weekend, Jared & Robin came to College Station. We saw Kevin Fowler in concert Friday night, then Saturday Robin & I went shopping (Target & Scrapbook Country) while the boys went bowfishing (John's latest fishing addiction. We were able to get all Robin & Jared's wedding photos printed out before they left. After church today, John & I took the boat to Lake Bryan. As usual, we didn't catch anything but it was nice just being outside and hanging out together.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm sure the pictures turned out great!