Tuesday, June 06, 2006

June Update

Guess we're off to a slow start (posting photos is still a mystery to me). May was a busy month for John & I. But we're looking forward to a great summer. John's taking 6 hours at A&M during Summer I plus working. I keeping looking forward to the slower summer season at my firm but things haven't slowed down too much.

We went to our good friends, Robin & Jared's, wedding this past weekend. John & I did the photography for the wedding so it was quite the adventure! It was a beautiful, lively wedding - we'd never seen a 'Grand March' - it was awesome!

This weekend we're looking forward to being in College Station as we've been on the road four of the past five weekends.

2 comments:

LisaN said...

Hi Christy, and welcome to the blog world! I really like your blog, and I'll check it often. That picture of you two on the motorcycle is so fun! :-)

Love in Christ, Lisa

Jennifer said...

Hey Christy! I tried to come and leave a comment yesterday but Blogger was acting up (grrrr). So glad you joined the blog world. It'll be nice to keep up with you guys here. I have two blogs because most people who are really interested in Caleb (read: his grandparents) don't necessarily want to hear what I have to say on other subjects! :-) So "Showered With Grace" has become the "Caleb update blog." Hope all is well with you guys...I'll be checking back.