Tuesday, June 12, 2007

1095 Days

Three years ago we stood before our family and friends to commit our lives to each other, to love and to cherish. Those three years have gone by so quickly and yet so much has happened. God brought us together then and love for Him has kept us together through life's challenges.

The one who my heart loves


For me I knew I'd found the right man when it felt like coming home. Love is being genuine and authentically me, in a way I am with no one else.





And on an unrelated note (except that it demonstrates my obedience to my husband's request), here is a photo of the enormous 6ft 3inch gar the boys caught during their bowfishing tournament. With it, they won the prize for biggest fish & likely would have won the prize for top five if anyone would have had a scale large enough to weigh it.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary!

LisaN said...

Yes, happy anniversary to you two! I love your pictures -- you look so happy! And the fish pic made me laugh. Your John and my Dave would get along so well... :-)