Saturday, November 11, 2006

More Shopping

The antique show at Warrenton is so big that after two Saturdays of heavy duty shopping, I still only saw most of Warrenton, and didn't even stop at Round Top or the surrounding communities. Mom Wood, Aunt Debbie, John, Chad and I returned to the antiques festival. John & Chad had to leave early to do some fishing but I think they enjoyed looking at the antique signs, fishing lures & other guy stuff. :) We girls stayed until we couldn't walk any more but it was a lot of fun. Before they left Sunday, we hit the mall in College Station too.


Western tree topper


Aunt Debbie & Mom Wood looking at antique cookbooks


Pulleys with character


Chad & John looking at pocket watches

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow, you are one serious shopper! I'm in awe of your stamina when it comes to shopping all day. :-)

Looks like you guys found some good stuff.

Anonymous said...

Hey Christy!!

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun...I love shopping :)

I am so loving this blogging thing as a way to keep up with everybody...I had to join in.

Can't wait to read more about what's going on with you and John...

Heather (Hooten) Boyd

Heather said...

You've been tagged...head over to my blog to check it out...(hope you can update soon)!!